How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Overcast
1. Visit the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
2. Click Set Up next to the show name
3. If you are on a mobile device, just tap Overcast to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer you'll see a view like the one below, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can click to open and then add the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
4. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in Overcast
First, you'll need to grab the unique feed URL for that podcast. You can find your unique feeds on the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account). Click Set Up next to the show name, then find the section that says "Copy your ad-free link .." and click the Copy button.
- Click the + button to add new podcast
- Select Add URL
You do not need to enter a password.