How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Overcast
1. Visit the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
You can subscribe to the master Slate Plus Daily feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the individual show feeds instead, which show you just the Plus podcasts you are interested in.
2. Click Set Up next to the show name
3. If you are on a mobile device, just tap Overcast to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can use to add
the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
4. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in Overcast
- Click the + button to add new podcast
- Select Add URL
You do not need to enter a password.