How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Pocketcasts
Visit your Account Page and click Podcasts (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
You can subscribe to the master Slate Plus Daily feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the individual show feeds instead, which show you just the Plus podcasts you are interested in.
1. Click Set Up next to the show name
2. If you are on a mobile device, just tap Pocketcasts to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can click to open and then add the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
3. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
4. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
Please note- Some members who use Pocketcasts have reported that it may take more than one attempt to subscribe. If the player doesn't find the feed after your first search, please try again.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in Pocketcasts
First, you'll need to grab the unique feed URL for that podcast. You can find your unique feeds on the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account). Click Set Up next to the show name, then find the section that says "Copy your ad-free link .." and click the Copy button.
- Click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner
- Paste in your URL
- Add podcast by clicking the + button
Read more here.