How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Beyond Pod
Visit the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
You can subscribe to the master Slate Plus Daily feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the individual show feeds instead, which show you just the Plus podcasts you are interested in.
1. Click Set Up next to the show name
2. If you are on a mobile device, just tap Other Android Players to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can use to add
the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
3. Select Beyond Pod from the list. If no podcast player is found, follow the instructions for how to manually subscribe below.
4. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in BeyondPod
First, you'll need to grab the unique feed URL for that podcast. You can find your unique feeds on the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account). You can subscribe to the All Slate Plus feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts, or subscribe to individual shows. Click Set Up next to the show name, then find the section that says "Copy your ad-free link .." and click the Copy button.
- Select Add Feed
- Click the Import Feeds icon located in the upper right corner
- Select Enter Feed Address
- Enter your URL
More information here.