How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Google Podcasts
1. Visit your Account Page and click Podcasts (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
2. Click Set Up next to the show name
3.If you are on a mobile device, you'll see a view like the image below. Just tap Google Podcasts to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer it will look like this image. Enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can click to open and then add the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
4. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in Google Podcasts
First, you'll need to grab the unique feed URL for that podcast. You can find your unique feeds on the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account). Click Set Up next to the show name, then find the section that says "Copy your ad-free link .." and click the Copy button.
- In the app, click the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Select Subscriptions
- Click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select "Add by RSS feed"
- Paste in your feed link and choose Subscribe