How to automatically subscribe to a podcast in Google Podcasts
1. Visit your Account Page and click Podcasts (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
You can subscribe to the master Slate Plus Daily feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the individual show feeds instead, which show you just the Plus podcasts you are interested in.
2. Click Set Up next to the show name
3. If you are on a mobile device, just tap Google Podcasts to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can use to add
the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
4. Repeat for all the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
How to manually subscribe to a podcast in Google Podcasts
First, you'll need to grab the unique feed URL for that podcast. You can find your unique feeds on the member podcast feed page (make sure you’re signed in to your account). You can subscribe to the All Slate Plus feed, which contains all of Slate’s podcasts, or subscribe to individual shows. Click Set Up next to the show name, then find the section that says "Copy your ad-free link .." and click the Copy button.
- In the app, click the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Select Subscriptions
- Click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select "Add by RSS feed"
- Paste in your feed link and choose Subscribe