I would be happy to help you set up Slate Plus podcasts on your favorite podcast player. Here's how to access the Slate Plus ad-free podcasts and bonus audio content. You won't find the Slate Plus versions of shows by searching in the public directories of iTunes or other podcast players. They're special, private feeds that you'll need to add into your podcast player—don't worry, you can do so in just a couple of taps! (You can also listen inside Slate's iOS app—log in once with your Slate Plus account and all member podcasts are available. Learn more about that here.)
1. To subscribe in your podcast player visit your Account Page and click Podcasts (make sure you’re signed in to your account).
2. Click Set Up next to the show name
3. If you are on a mobile device, tap the name of your favorite podcast app to subscribe.
If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, enter your phone number and we'll text a private link that you can click to open and then add the selected show or feed to your podcast app.
4. Repeat for each of the shows you'd like to add.
5. Listen! Your Plus episodes will appear under the show's new icon in your podcast app library.
Step-by-step instructions for popular podcast apps
Need more help? Here are detailed instructions for a selection of popular podcast players.
Sorry, we don't support the following players
Some podcast players don't allow users to subscribe to feeds by URL. Because of that, we aren't able to support the following players.
Castbox (except the beta version)
- Slate’s iOS app
- On the episode page of your favorite Slate podcast—just make sure to sign in to your Slate Plus account.
Thank you for your support,
Slate Plus Te